Reference code(s): LMA/4096
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: FINSBURY PARK CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH, SEVEN SISTERS ROAD, FINSBURY PARK, ISLINGTON
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.1 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Congregational Church of England and Wales
The Seven Sisters Road Congregational Church, Finsbury Park, was founded in 1864. It was replaced in 1885 by the Finsbury Park Congregational church at the corner of Seven Sisters and Palmerston (later Playford) roads. The church closed in 1939.
Scope and content/abstract:
Marriage registers for Finsbury Park Congregational Church, Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park, 1922-1939.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
Conditions governing access:
These records are available for public inspection, although records containing personal information are subject to access restrictions under the UK Data Protection Act, 1998.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information:
Immediate source of acquisition:
Received in 1998 (B98/202).
Existence and location of originals:
Existence and location of copies:
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: January to March 2009