Reference code(s): LMA/4142
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: PARK CHAPEL, ARLINGTON ROAD, SAINT PANCRAS
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.05 linear meters
Name of creator(s): Congregational Church of England and Wales
Park Chapel was also known as the Camden Town Congregational Church. It was situated on Arlington Road and was founded and built in the 1840s. It appears to have closed by 1971.
Scope and content/abstract:
Marriage register for Park Chapel, Arlington Road, Camden, 1911-1939.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
Conditions governing access:
These records are available for public inspection, although records containing personal information are subject to access restrictions under the UK Data Protection Act, 1998.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information:
Immediate source of acquisition:
Received in 1998 (B98/202).
Existence and location of originals:
Existence and location of copies:
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: January to March 2009