Reference code(s): N/C/46
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: EAST DULWICH GROVE CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH, DULWICH, CAMBERWELL
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.01 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Congregational Church of England and Wales
Dulwich Grove Congregational Church was founded in 1879. It belonged to the London Congregational Union South East District. In 1972, when the Congregational and Presbyterian Churches merged, it became Dulwich Grove United Reformed Church.
Scope and content/abstract:
Mortgage, 1878, for land in Dulwich Grove and Melbourne Grove, East Dulwich, Camberwell, and lease, 1900, for 41 Red Post Hill, Dulwich.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
Conditions governing access:
Available for general access.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information:
Immediate source of acquisition:
Deposited 18 March 1965 (AC/65/024).
Existence and location of originals:
Existence and location of copies:
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: January to March 2009