Reference code(s): N/C/54
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: HIGH STREET CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH, LEWISHAM
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.01 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Congregational Church of England and Wales
The Lewisham High Street Congregational Church was founded in 1797. It ran two mission stations, at Hither Green, founded in 1871, and Ladywell, founded in 1874. In 1972 it became Lewisham High Street United Reformed Church.
Scope and content/abstract:
Covenant to produce deeds and mortgage for land in Lewisham, 1866 and 1879.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
Conditions governing access:
Available for general access.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information:
Immediate source of acquisition:
Deposited 18th March, 1965 (AC/65/024)
Existence and location of originals:
Existence and location of copies:
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: January to March 2009