Reference code(s): N/C/55
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: TRINITY CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH, STANSTEAD ROAD, CATFORD, LEWISHAM
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.01 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Congregational Church of England and Wales
Trinity Congregational Church, Catford, was situated on Stanstead Road. It was founded in 1858. It is now Trinity United Reformed Church.
Scope and content/abstract:
Leases and mortgages for properties in Catford Hill, Lewisham, 1866-1911.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
5 items arranged chronologically.
Conditions governing access:
Available for general access.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information:
Immediate source of acquisition:
Records deposited 18 March 1965 (AC/65/024)
Existence and location of originals:
Existence and location of copies:
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: January to March 2009