Reference code(s): LMA/4411
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: SAINT ANDREW'S PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, KEMPTOWN, BRIGHTON
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.16 linear meters
Name of creator(s): Presbyterian Church of England
Saint Andrew's Presbyterian Church was founded in 1894, situated on Park Hill, Kemp Town, Brighton. In 1943 it was taken over by the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of Saint Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Brighton, including Court of Session minute book, 1929-1943; Court of Managers' minute book, 1928-1943; Communicants' roll book, 1932-1943 and register of baptisms, 1908-1942.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
Conditions governing access:
These records are available for public inspection, although records containing personal information are subject to access restrictions under the UK Data Protection Act, 1998.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information:
Immediate source of acquisition:
Deposited by the United Reformed Church (URC) History Society in 2001 (B01/024).
Existence and location of originals:
Existence and location of copies:
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: January to March 2009