Reference code(s): LMA/4387
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: SAINT ANDREW'S UNITED REFORMED CHURCH, BATTERSEA
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.33 linear meters
Name of creator(s): Presbyterian Church of England
Saint Andrew's Presbyterian Church was founded in 1894. The church was built in 1896, situated on Battersea Rise, Clapham. In 1976 the Presbyterian and Congregational churches merged and the church was renamed Saint Andrew's United Reformed Church.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of Saint Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Battersea Rise, Clapham, comprising Court of Session minute books, 1894-1910 and 1925-1934, and Deacons' Court minute books, 1895-1967.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
Minutes arranged chronologically.
Conditions governing access:
Available for general access.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information:
Immediate source of acquisition:
Deposited by the United Reformed Church (URC) History Society in 2001 (B01/024).
Existence and location of originals:
Existence and location of copies:
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: January to March 2009