Reference code(s): LMA/4383
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: TRINITY UNITED REFORMED CHURCH, STREATHAM
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.16 linear meters
Name of creator(s): Presbyterian Church of England
Trinity Presbyterian Church was founded in 1875. The church was built in 1877 situated on Pendennis Road, Streatham. In 1972, when the Presbyterian and Congregational churches merged, it became the Trinity United Reformed Church.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of Trinity Presbyterian Church, Streatham, comprising Court of Session minute book, 1919-1938 and Board of Managers' minute books, 1878-1921.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
Conditions governing access:
Available for general access.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information:
Immediate source of acquisition:
Deposited by the United Reformed Church (URC) History Society in 2001 (B01/024).
Existence and location of originals:
Existence and location of copies:
See LMA/4303/E/02/075 for syllabi of The Literary Society, Trinity Presbyterian Church, Streatham, (formerly The Trinity Church Guild; incomplete set).
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: January to March 2009