Reference code(s): LMA/4338
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: SAINT AUGUSTINE'S PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, NEW BARNET
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.83 linear meters
Name of creator(s): Presbyterian Church of England
Saint Augustine's Presbyterian Church was formed in 1870. In 1963 Saint Augustine's formally united with New Barnet Congregational Church and became Saint John's Congregational-Presbyterian Church, New Barnet. It is now Saint John's United Reformed Church.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of Saint Augustine's Presbyterian Church including Court of Session minute books, 1871-1967; Committee of Management minute books, 1877-1953; Social Union minute book, 1906-1922; annual reports and accounts, 1909-1915; Communicants' roll book, 1875-1908; architectural plan of a proposed new gallery, 1908 and financial accounts, 1877-1963.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
Records relating to meetings LMA/4338/A, registers LMA/4338/B, architectural plans LMA/4338/C, and finance LMA/4338/D.
Conditions governing access:
Available for general access.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information:
Immediate source of acquisition:
Deposited by the United Reformed Church (URC) History Society in 2001 (B01/024).
Existence and location of originals:
Existence and location of copies:
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: January to March 2009