Reference code(s): GB 0074 DRO/165
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: CHRISTCHURCH, HARLINGTON: WALTHAM AVENUE, HILLINGDON
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.16 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Christ Church Mission Church, Harlington | Church of England
Christ Church was opened in 1937 as a second mission church to the parish of St Peter and St Paul, Harlington (DRO/164). It remained in temporary accommodation until 1966 when the Bishop of London dedicated the present building in Waltham Avenue.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of Christ Church Mission Church, Harlington, comprising registers of church services; correspondence relating to the construction of the new church and administrative files.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
Four items arranged in chronological order.
Conditions governing access:
These records are available for public inspection, although records containing personal information are subject to access restrictions under the UK Data Protection Act, 1998.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright for these records rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Records deposited in November 2004.
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: March to April 2010.