Reference code(s): GB 0074 O/537
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: ASCENSION, BLACKHEATH: DARTMOUTH ROW, LEWISHAM
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.01 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Church of England | Parish of the Ascension, Blackheath
The Church of the Ascension in Blackheath was founded in 1695. It became a parish church on Ascension Day, 1883. Francis H Spear, ARCA, FRSA, was a well known designer of stained glass who taught at the Royal College of Art.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records relating to the Church of the Ascension, Blackheath, comprising leaflet and photograph regarding a new stained glass window installed in 1956 and designed by Francis Spear.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
Conditions governing access:
Available for general access.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright for these records rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Deposited in December 1956.
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: March to April 2010.