Reference code(s): GB 0074 DRO/044
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: HOLY TRINITY, WINCHMORE HILL: GREEN LANE, ENFIELD
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 1.32 linear metres (43 documents).
Name of creator(s): Parish of Holy Trinity, Winchmore Hill | Church of England
The church of Holy Trinity, Winchmore Hill, began as a mission church founded by Saint Paul's Church, Winchmore Hill, in 1903. Holy Trinity became a district chapelry in the patronage of the vicar of St. Paul's in 1913. A permanent church building was constructed in 1907.
From: 'Edmonton: Churches', A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 5: Hendon, Kingsbury, Great Stanmore, Little Stanmore, Edmonton Enfield, Monken Hadley, South Mimms, Tottenham (1976), pp. 181-187. Available online.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of the parish of Holy Trinity, Winchmore Hill, including registers of baptisms, marriages, confirmations, banns of marriage, church services; Parochial Church Council and Vestry meetings minutes; and Fund Raising and Appeal Committee minutes.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
Records arranged in 2 sub-fonds: A: Incumbent and B: Parish Administration.
Conditions governing access:
These records are available for public inspection, although records containing personal information are subject to access restrictions under the UK Data Protection Act, 1998.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright for these records rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
The records were deposited in January 1982, November 1985 and April 1988.
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: March to April 2010.