Reference code(s): GB 0074 DRO/124
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: SAINT ANDREW, SUDBURY: HARROW
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 1.22 linear metres (29 files).
Name of creator(s): Parish of St Andrew, Sudbury | Church of England
The parish was formed in 1925. The church building was designed by W. Charles Waymouth, replacing an earlier Mission Church built in 1904-1905 by Arnold Mitchell. Sudbury is a former hamlet within the ancient parish of St Mary, Harrow-on-the-Hill (DRO/003). The Patron is the Bishop of London.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of the parish of Saint Andrew, Sudbury, including registers of marriages (1926-1970), baptisms (1910-1955), banns (1926-1982), confirmations (1931-1972) and funerals (1947-1985); Parochial Church Council minutes; other Committee minutes; and financial accounts.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
DRO/124/001-013, 030-039: Parish Registers; DRO/124/014-029: Other Parish Records.
Conditions governing access:
These records are available for public inspection, although records containing personal information are subject to access restrictions under the UK Data Protection Act, 1998.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright for these records rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Records deposited in May 1997, with a further accession in 2007.
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: March to April 2010.