Reference code(s): GB 0074 P79/SAV
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: SAINT SAVIOUR, DALSTON LANE: DALSTON, HACKNEY
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.04 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Mission Church of St Saviour, Dalston | Church of England
It is likely that Saint Saviours was a temporary mission church of Saint Philip, Dalston. It appears in the Post Office Directory 1878 and in Kelly's Directory of 1882 as Saint Saviours iron church.
Scope and content/abstract:
Register of baptisms for the Mission Church of St Saviour, Dalston.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
Conditions governing access:
Available for general access.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright for these records rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
This volume was found among the Bishops Transcripts of the Diocese of London deposited here, but is clearly an original register. The note by A.C. Cave, a member of the staff at the London Diocesan Registry, states that the volume, a stray found in a bookshop, was handed into the Registry on 15 April 1937.
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: March to April 2010.