Reference code(s): GB 0074 P80/MRY
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: SAINT MARY, STAMFORD BROOK: HAMMERSMITH AND FULHAM
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.74 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Parish of St Mary, Stamford Brook | Church of England
The parish of Saint Mary, Stamford Brook, was created from part of the parish of Saint Luke, Uxbridge Road, in 1888. The church was built in 1886. It was closed in 1982 on union with the parish of Saint Saviour, Cobbold Road. The church building was converted for residential use.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of the parish of Saint Mary, Stamford Brook, comprising registers of baptisms, marriages, confirmations and banns of marriage.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
P80/MRY/001-008: Baptisms; P80/MRY/009-014: Marriages; P80/MRY/015: Confirmations; P80/MRY/016-021: Banns.
Conditions governing access:
The parish registers in this series are only available on self service microfilm. Please see individual catalogue entries for details.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright for these records rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Parish records deposited by the Incumbent of Saint Saviour with Saint Mary, Cobbold Road, 23 January 1992.
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: March to April 2010.