Reference code(s): GB 0074 DRO/159
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: SAINT ALBAN, NORTH HARROW: THE RIDGEWAY, HARROW
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.63 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Parish of Saint Alban, North Harrow | Church of England
The parish of Saint Alban was established in 1930, after mission services were started by Pinner church to serve the new residential area of North Harrow. The patron is the Bishop of London. In 1937 a permanent church building was constructed, designed by A. W. Kenyon.
From: A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 4: Harmondsworth, Hayes, Norwood with Southall, Hillingdon with Uxbridge, Ickenham, Northolt, Perivale, Ruislip, Edgware, Harrow with Pinner (1971), pp. 257-260.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of the parish of Saint Alban, North Harrow, comprising registers of baptisms, marriages, banns of marriage and confirmations.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
Records arranged in one series: DRO/159/A: Parish Registers.
Conditions governing access:
These records are available for public inspection, although records containing personal information are subject to access restrictions under the UK Data Protection Act, 1998.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright for these records rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Records deposited in September 2003.
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: March to April 2010.