Reference code(s): GB 0074 DRO/146
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: GOOD SHEPHERD MISSION CHURCH, WOOD GREEN: BERWICK ROAD, WOOD GREEN, HARINGEY
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.38 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Good Shepherd Mission Church, Wood Green | Church of England
The Good Shepherd Mission Church was founded in 1916 by the church of Saint Michael, Wood Green. It was situated at Berwick Road.
From: A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 5: Hendon, Kingsbury, Great Stanmore, Little Stanmore, Edmonton Enfield, Monken Hadley, South Mimms, Tottenham (1976), pp. 348-355.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of the Good Shepherd Mission Church, Wood Green, including register of baptisms; registers of church services; Parochial Church Council minutes and papers relating to the organist and choirmaster.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
DRO/146/01/001-007: Registers; DRO/146/01/008-010: Administration.
Conditions governing access:
These records are available for public inspection, although records containing personal information are subject to access restrictions under the UK Data Protection Act, 1998.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright for these records rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Records deposited in August 2000.
For Saint Michael, Wood Green, see DRO/069.
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: March to April 2010.