Reference code(s): GB 0074 DRO/105
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: ASCENSION, HANGER HILL: BEAUFORT ROAD, EALING
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.63 linear metres (20 files).
Name of creator(s): Parish of the Ascension, Hanger Hill | Church of England
The Church of the Ascension, Hanger Hill was consecrated in July 1939, replacing an iron church which had been in use from circa 1937. A conventional district, served by the London Diocesan Home Mission, existed until the formation of the parish in 1948. In 1988 the parish was united with Saint Mary, West Twyford.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of the parish of the Ascension, Hanger Hill, comprising registers of baptisms, marriages, banns of marriage, confirmations and church services; and minute books of the Vestry and Parochial Church Council.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
DRO/105/001-017: Parish Registers; DRO/105/018-020: Minutes.
Conditions governing access:
These records are available for public inspection, although records containing personal information are subject to access restrictions under the UK Data Protection Act, 1998.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright for these records rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Records deposited in December 1995; with another accession in March 1996.
For Saint Mary, West Twyford see DRO/098.
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: March to April 2010.