Reference code(s): GB 0074 P81/CUT
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: SAINT CUTHBERT, HAMPSTEAD: FORDWYCH ROAD, CAMDEN
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.42 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Parish of St Cuthbert, Hampstead | Church of England
The church of Saint Cuthbert originated in an iron mission church established by the church of Holy Trinity. In 1882 a brick mission church was constructed, and in 1888 an ecclesiastical district was formed from part of Holy Trinity parish. A larger church was built in 1886, although it was not completed until 1904. The old mission church was then used as a hall.
From: A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 9: Hampstead, Paddington (1989), pp. 145-152.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of the parish of Saint Cuthbert, Hampstead, comprising registers of baptisms; registers of marriages; preachers' books; Annual Vestry meeting minutes and Parochial Church Council minutes.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
P81/CUT/001-005: Parish Registers; P81/CUT/006-012: Parish Administration.
Conditions governing access:
These records are available for public inspection, although records containing personal information are subject to access restrictions under the UK Data Protection Act, 1998.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright for these records rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Records deposited (P81/CUT/1-9) by the Incumbent 7 April 1965. Further records (P81/CUT/10-12) deposited by the Vicar, 14 February 1975.
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: March to April 2010.