Reference code(s): GB 0074 P71/TRI
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: HOLY TRINITY, BERMONDSEY: ROTHERHITHE STREET, SOUTHWARK
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 1.87 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Parish of Holy Trinity, Rotherhithe | Church of England
The church of Holy Trinity, Rotherhithe, was constructed between 1837 and 1838. An ecclesiastical district was assigned in 1842, while the advowson was held by the rector of Rotherhithe. The church was destroyed by enemy action during World War Two, and was rebuilt in a modern style in 1957.
Scope and content/abstract:
Registers of baptisms and marriages for the parish of Holy Trinity, Rotherhithe.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
The records have been sorted into categories which reflect divisions between the different functions and operations of the parish and its administration. Order within these categories reflects chronology.
Conditions governing access:
These records are available for public inspection, although records containing personal information are subject to access restrictions under the UK Data Protection Act, 1998.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright for these records rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Records deposited in 1958 and 1959.
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: March to April 2010.