Reference code(s): GB 0074 P85/ALL2
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: ALL SAINTS, LOWER MARSH: LEAKE STREET, LAMBETH
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.26 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Parish of All Saints, Lower Marsh | Church of England
The parish of All Saints was established in 1847 out of part of the parish of Saint John the Evangelist, Waterloo Road. It was subsquently reunited with Saint John's in 1899, when the church was demolished as the site was required for the extension of Waterloo Station.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of the parish of All Saints, Lower Marsh, Lambeth, including registers of baptisms and marriages; orders relating to the benefice and a charity cash book.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
The records have been sorted into categories which reflect divisions between the different functions and operations of the parish and its administration. Order within these categories reflects chronology.
Conditions governing access:
Available for general access.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright to these records rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Parish records of All Saints, Leake Street, Lower Marsh, Lambeth deposited in the Greater London Record Office, 40 Northampton Road, London EC1R 0HB by the Vicar of St John the Evangelist, Waterloo Road, 30 June 1986.
See P85/JNA3 for the records of Saint John the Evangelist, Waterloo Road.
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: April to June 2010.