Reference code(s): GB 0074 P97/AND
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: SAINT ANDREW, MOTTINGHAM: COURT ROAD, GREENWICH
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.01 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Parish of St Andrew, Mottingham | Church of England
Saint Andrew's was constructed in 1871. The architect was Edward F.C Clark. It was assigned a parish in 1884.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of the parish of Saint Andrew, Court Road, Mottingham, comprising altered apportionments of tithe rent charges.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
Apportionments arranged in chronological order.
Conditions governing access:
Available for general access.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright to these records rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Records deposited in 1956.
For more information see: http://www.southwark.anglican.org/parishes/
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: April to June 2010.