Reference code(s): GB 0074 P97/ASC
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: ASCENSION, PLUMSTEAD: TIMBERCROFT ROAD, GREENWICH
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.15 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Parish of Ascension, Plumstead | Church of England
Ascension Church was constructed between 1903 and 1911, designed by A. E. Habershon in a Gothic style.
Scope and content/abstract:
Records of the parish of the Ascension, Timbercroft Road, Plumstead, comprising minutes of Church Council and Parochial Church Council meetings.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
The records have been sorted into categories which reflect divisions between the different functions and operations of the parish and its administration. Order within these categories reflects chronology.
Conditions governing access:
Available for general access.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright to these records rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Deposited in the former London County Record Office on 17 October 1956.
For more information see: http://www.southwark.anglican.org/parishes/
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: April to June 2010.