Reference code(s): GB 0074 P90/ALL1
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: ALL SAINTS, CAMDEN TOWN: CAMDEN STREET, CAMDEN
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 1.02 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Parish of All Saints, Camden Town | Church of England
Originally Camden Chapel built in 1824 by W and H Inwood (father and son) who had recently completed Saint Pancras New Church on Euston Road, Camden. The church, which was later called Saint Stephen's and from about 1920 All Saints, has served the Greek community since 1948. The first minister at the church was son of the writer Madame d'Arblay, better know as the novelist Fanny Burney.
Scope and content/abstract:
Baptism and marriage registers for the church of All Saints, Camden Street, Camden Town.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
The records have been sorted into categories which reflect divisions between the different functions and operations of the parish and its administration. Order within these categories reflects chronology.
Conditions governing access:
These records are available for public inspection, although records containing personal information are subject to access restrictions under the UK Data Protection Act, 1998.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright to these records rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Records deposited in 1964.
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: April to June 2010.