Reference code(s): GB 0074 E/HOD
Held at: London Metropolitan Archives
Title: HODSON FAMILY
Level of description: Collection
Extent: 0.76 linear metres (164 documents).
Name of creator(s): Hodson | family | of Kent
The Hodson family appear to have been based in Kent.
Scope and content/abstract:
Papers of the Hodson family relating to their properties in London, including
1. St. Martin's-le-Grand, City of London, property,
2. Southwark and Camberwell properties,
3. E. Wickham property, Kent,
4. Lambeth property,
5. Properties in London, Westminster, Islington and Fulham, formerly part of the estate of Elizabeth Pratt; found with the Hodson deeds,
6. Probates and deeds of unknown provenance, found with the Hodson deeds.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
E/HOD/001 to E/HOD/164.
Conditions governing access:
Available for general access.
Conditions governing reproduction:
Copyright to this collection rests with the depositor.
Please see online catalogues at: http://search.lma.gov.uk/opac_lma/index.htm
Immediate source of acquisition:
Deposited in May 1961.
Rules or conventions: Compiled in compliance with General International Standard Archival Description, ISAD(G), second edition, 2000; National Council on Archives Rules for the Construction of Personal, Place and Corporate Names, 1997.
Date(s) of descriptions: Records prepared May to September 2011.